Want to be on top of your game in business, public relations or any field of life? Try out Ivy Lee’s simple daily routine for achieving peak productivity:
- At the end of each work day, write down the 5 most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow. Do not write down more than six tasks.
- Prioritize those 5-6 items in order of their true importance.
- When you arrive tomorrow, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is finished before moving on to the second task.
- Approach the rest of your list in the same fashion. At the end of the day, move any unfinished items to a new list of 5 tasks for the following day.
- Repeat this process every working day, and sit back, and watch your productivity soar.