How to be an elite public relations achiever using the Ivy Lee method
Want to be on top of your game in business, public relations or any field of life? Try out Ivy Lee’s simple daily routine for achieving peak productivity:
- At the end of each work day, write down the 5 most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow. Do not write down more than six tasks.
- Prioritize those 5-6 items in order of their true importance.
- When you arrive tomorrow, concentrate only on the first task. Work until the first task is finished before moving on to the second task.
- Approach the rest of your list in the same fashion. At the end of the day, move any unfinished items to a new list of 5 tasks for the following day.
- Repeat this process every working day, and sit back, and watch your productivity soar.