51 social media post ideas to spice up your website
“Variety is the soul of pleasure”
Readers and consumers are drawn to a brand or website by the peripheral and the core. The core is your value system and what you stand for. That should remain constant. The peripheral are the items you add to spice up your brand.
Here are some fascinating ideas to flavor your social media site:
- Share a Thank God Its Friday post
- Ask a question
- Liven up “boring” topics by pairing them with light-hearted stuff.
- Ask readers to caption a photo
- Publish a cartoon
- Theme a series of posts
- Challenge or ask your readers to take a pledge
- Host contests
- Share testimonials
- Create an explainer image
- Have a fan or reader of the week
- Share user-generated content
- Ask fans or readers how they are feeling
- Share an “on this day” post
- Give away something for free
- Share a fun statistic
- Share some fascinating facts
- . Share a gallery of images
- Post a GIF
- Show your brand giving back
- Celebrate big holidays
- Capitalize on fleeting trends
- Share an infographic
- Be an inspiration
- Run an instant win contest
- Advertise a job opening
- Ask readers to “join you” for special events
- Celebrate little-known / weird holidays
- Share live updates of big events.
- Use a timely meme
- Motivate your readers.
- Share nostalgic memories
- Partner with an influencer
- Share a photo collage
- Have a photo of the day
- Run a mini-pollL
- Make a fill-in-the-blank post for your audience to answer.
- Highlight a product of the week
- Hold a quiz
- Share motivational quotes
- Share public announcements
- Have readers share selfies
- Post an offer
- Share something shocking
- Have an announcement countdown
- Tease upcoming products
- Ask a True or False question
- Use the “turn back time” hashtag
- Promote a Twitter chat
- Share a post on “do you remember?”
- Share some words of wisdom.
Post and roll
Content will always remain king and consistency the key success factor in PR and Marketing. But variety never ceases to excite the audience.